On 11 May 2023, the UNICARagil consortium held its final event. With over 400 guests from politics, science and industry, the event was a complete success.
The event combined presentations and an exhibition of project results with an interactive live demonstration of the prototypes that have been built up in UNICARagil. To mention only a few highlights:
- User-centered driverless vehicle prototypes in four exemplary applications: The autoSHUTTLE as part of future public transport, the robo-taxi autoTAXI, a privately-owned autoELF and the autoCARGO for delivery on the last mile.
- All vehicles using the same modular E/E basis and service-oriented software platform.
- Robust automation with safe fallback levels enables self-driving and interaction with other traffic participants in an urban environment - no safety driver required!
- A control center accompanying the driverless vehicles and assisting in difficult situations.
- Collective perception and learning through Cloud services
More information and insights: